Executive Assistant – Legal Job Vacancy in a Fully Serviced Legal Practice Firm
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, is a fully serviced legal practice firm established in 1980 and has over the last three decades earned a reputation of consistently exceeding expectations. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Legal
- The Executive Assistant shall provide essential support to the Managing Partner during / in-between legal cases
- He/she will provide both traditional administrative and legal support
- The incumbent shall represent the Managing Partner in a professional and congenial manner in person, in telephone conversations and in written correspondence.
- Education: A Degree in any relevant course from a reputable school.
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years experience with a Law firm.
- Legal knowledge – legal executive assistants are knowledgeable in the type of law that their firm practices, applying it to specific cases
- Research skills – legal executive assistants are research experts, knowing where to look for new data and how to interpret it
- Project and case management experience – legal executive assistants are adept at managing the administrative aspects of a case
- Organizational skills – successful legal executive assistants are well organized, keeping track of everything happening
- Perceptive – legal executive assistants are perceptive, often finding details pertinent to a case that others may have missed
- Perform Research – Legal executive assistants perform legal research specific to the case currently being worked. They gather information in an organized manner and present it to the managing attorney.
- Provide Administrative Support – Legal executive assistants provide general administrative support to the legal team. This includes organizing schedules, arranging meetings, and setting up travel arrangements.
- Write Reports – Legal executive assistants write legal reports based on the data gathered from research and initial interviews. They write clear and concise reports so that all involved parties can understand them.
- Organize and Track Case Documentation
- Case documentation must be organized efficiently. Legal executive assistants organize and track case documentation, making it easily accessible to team members who need it.
- Maintain Legal Databases – Legal executive assistants maintain the firm’s legal databases. They also use external legal databases as needed to gather more data for the case.
Deadline:30th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org