Mario Consulting Limited – Our client is a leader in Agro-Allied Industry, Manufacturing Animal Nutrients. As a result of expansion, we require the services of qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Feed Mill Complex Manager
- General administrator responsible for overseeing the day to day running/administration of the mill, liaising with Farm Heads on feed requirements and ensuring production targets are met using the least reasonable cost without compromising on quality.
- A hands on Manager, with good control of the system and skillful in both machine & labor Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, Poultry Science or Feed Mill Management. Preferably with animal nutrition background.
- Gender: Male.
- Age: not exceeding 45years.
- Schedule feed production in line with Farms requirement
- Keep inventory of feed ingredients and re order as found necessary
- Ensure consistent good feed/grain quality.
- Schedule employee shifts and keep track of employee time
- Review production records
- Evaluate operating procedures
- Set quality assurance standards
- Prepare and monitor, quarterly and yearly budgets
- Make process improvements that will enhance productivity
- Train new employees and provide development opportunities
- Ensure all employees comply with set safety standards
- Machineries maintenance in full liaison with the engineering team.
Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
Deadline: 7th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s and contact address (nor P.O Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details within to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: email@example.com