Fresh Job Vacancies at Eko Maintenance Limited, August 2018
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/HSE Officer
Core functions includes but not limited to:
- To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
- In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
- You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- You will be responsible for writing HSE manuals for the organization.
- HND/B.Sc in a related field.
- 4 years minimum experience in HSE practise and at least 2 years writing HSE policies/manuals.
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
- The Procurement Assistant officer will procure goods and services in compliance with procurement policies.
- He or she collects pro-forma invoices on approved purchase requisitions, prepares offer analysis and makes recommendations.
- Once the purchase order has been completed, the procurement assistant will follow up to assure delivery.
- He or she maintains procurement data including supplier list and standards of goods and services, and ensures the effectiveness of procurement in timely and cost effective manner.
Qualifications / knowledge:
- HND/B.Sc in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 2 – 3 year’s experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact professional with a culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication, in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office.
- Assist with the preparation of procurement plan
- Liaise with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Receives approved Purchase Requisitions (PR) for procurement of goods and service
- Tracks all PRs and determine price competitiveness without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Responsible for collection of proforma invoices and presents to the supervisor for further processing or approval
- Inquires immediately for more specifications from requesting units if the purchase request is not clearly specified and completed
- Assist in conducting vendor sourcing and documentation of vendor documents
- Ensures that purchases are made in the best interests of the company
- Assures delivery and pickup of PO for collection of goods
- Prepares weekly procurement status report and submits to the supervisor
Application Deadline 20th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org