Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for a skilled Chef to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven experience as cook
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja, Magodo Axis.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
Job Title: Skin Therapist/Massager
- Advise clients about colors and types of makeup, and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Cleanse clients’ skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Determine which products or colors will improve clients’ skin quality and appearance.
- Examine clients’ skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Keep records of client needs and preferences, and the services provided. Perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics. Sterilize equipment, and clean work areas.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Collaborate with plastic surgeons and dermatologists in order to provide patients with preoperative and postoperative skin care.
- Give manicures and pedicures, and apply artificial nails. Provide facial and body massages.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems
- Sell makeup to clients.
- Tint eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Body Scrubbing
- Minimum of OND in Cosmetology or any related Professional Training.
- Candidates must reside around Yaba, Bariga, Iwaya, Sabo,Somolu, Ebute Metta, Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com