Fresh Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 29th August, 2018
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for a skilled Chef to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven experience as cook
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja, Magodo Axis.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
Job Title: Skin Therapist/Massager
- Advise clients about colors and types of makeup, and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Cleanse clients’ skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Determine which products or colors will improve clients’ skin quality and appearance.
- Examine clients’ skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Keep records of client needs and preferences, and the services provided. Perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics. Sterilize equipment, and clean work areas.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Collaborate with plastic surgeons and dermatologists in order to provide patients with preoperative and postoperative skin care.
- Give manicures and pedicures, and apply artificial nails. Provide facial and body massages.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems
- Sell makeup to clients.
- Tint eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Body Scrubbing
- Minimum of OND in Cosmetology or any related Professional Training.
- Candidates must reside around Yaba, Bariga, Iwaya, Sabo,Somolu, Ebute Metta, Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org