Penciledge Limited – We are a creative technology agency, with a focus on helping brands lead their market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Calling all adventurers lovers ready to join our developer’s team as we keep making technology beautiful and easy while solving real-life problems.
Here’s What we Expect You Do
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Knowledge of Content Management system is a plus – Magento & WordPress
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent qualification
- Proven minimum 1-Years relevant work experience as a Software developer
Who we are looking for:
- An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-year experience, in software development either single-handedly or as part of a team. Our company is focused on problem-solving, so our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems through programming.
- Work with other developers, creative team, project managers, copywriters and research team.
- Write super clean and efficient codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Manage products backend both for our brands and clients projects.
Are We flexible?
- Yes, you can already guess that.
- We create a fun-work environment for everyone.
- Games, Lunch and more.
- Our developers can work remotely and show-up in the office per schedule.
- You can make office appearance two or three times weekly.
- But we work really hard!
Very attractive with incentives.
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online