Funds Management Officer Job at the Emerging Africa Capital
The Emerging Africa Capital group or “EAC” group is a provider of financial services aimed to facilitate the investment process for African entities and individuals and for investors interested in Africa’s attractive investment opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funds Management Officer
- A Funds Management Officer is wanted for immediate employment in an Associate company.
- The candidate must possess a sound understanding of the Money and Capital Markets, of Investment Assets and Securities and have cognate experience in treasury and investment management.
- Investment of funds to achieve set performance and risk tolerance goals.
- Management of funds and full range of investment assets and securities.
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Investment Pricing & Negotiation
- Documentation of Investment Transactions
- Investment Tracking & Reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Good first degree in Economics, Accounting, finance or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years Relevant Post- NYSC work experience in a Funds Management or Treasury Role in the Money or Capital Markets.
- A Professional qualification such as CFA or ACS will be an added advantage.
- Membership of any of IAPM, CIIA or FMAN will also be an added advantage.
Relevant and Required Skills:
- Portfolio Construction
- Investment Sourcing
- Investment Analysis
- Asset and Liability Management
- Cash Management.
- Investor Profiling
- Investment Policy Formulation
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Reporting
- Investment Negotiations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com