Graduate Account Officer Recruitment at Connig Technoserve
Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle. We are managed by a team of professionals who are long term players in the IT and Telecommunications field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or Finance or any related field
- Candidate must reside within Lekki and environs.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile payment with disbursement for field engineers across all projects
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Reconciling bank balances with the ledgers.
- Admin functions
- Create jobs IDs on sage 50
- Post transaction to sage, with proper reference to Job ID
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly reports on Project Managers Expense sheet.
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.
Note: Notice period should be at least a Week or Immediate Hire.