Graduate Interns Recruitment at Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
- We are seeking a talented Nigerian graduate to join our team as an HR Intern. The HR Intern will assist and support the Human Resources team by improving and increasing HR operations effectiveness.
- By interning for us you will learn a great deal about Human Resources functions in a professional and administrative office setting.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are an analytic problem solver with a passion for success. You may not have had any work experience, but you are a fast learner who is eager to dive in and learn on the job.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related subject with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016, with a maximum of 1 year working experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Preferred Requirements and Attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be not be older than 24 years old.
- Must reside or be available to work in Lagos.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can send a detailed copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.