Head, Internal Audit Job at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages.
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Audit.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy or Audit would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable financial institution with at least 4 years at managerial position of a reputable financial institution.
- Internal relationship
- The need to maintain a wide network with key stakeholders in the Bank.
- Report writing/Investigation skill
- Banking operations experience
- Interpretation of ML (P) Act 2004 & CBN KYC Manual 2003.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Carry out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage.
- Cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Review of system exception message report.
- Review of GL/P&L Movement Report.
- Conduct Seriality checks /test on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and cash advances and ensure conformity with laiddown policies.
- Carry out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review of Fixed Asset Register.
- Review KYC compliance.
Key Performance Measures:
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented.
- Quantum of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from External Auditor and Regulators reports.
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas Undetected Income leakage/P&L reversal arising from undetected processing errors.
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Integrity of the GL accounts in all Business offices.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2018.