Housing Technical Support Officer Job at Accion Microfinance Bank, 27th August, 2018
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housing Technical Support Officer
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, 3 years must have been spent in the financial services sector or building and construction sector.
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business, Building or environmental sciences with numerate coursework.
- Positive minded and innovative with ability to think outside the box.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and principles.
- Knowledge of or experience in structural engineering is an added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian economic and business environment.
- Understanding of the building and construction industry and the entire value chain.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve desired result.
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Provide regular market feedback to guide product features review and enhancement to ensure continued market relevance.
- Regular provision of product and market information to support Account Officers in the sale of Housing loan product.
- Responsibility for accomplishing ad hoc assignments as directed by the Head, Savings and Value chain businesses from time to time.
- Work with the Housing Loan Supervisor/coordinators to ensure technical support for the banks Housing loan projects.
- Provide Technical support and information for the sales team on important considerations in recommending a housing loan project
- Review of ongoing projects to ensure work progresses as par approved plan.
- Embark on site inspection of project sites to confirm projects to be funded fall within the approved specifications for funding.
- Offer professional advice to the Account officers, Housing Loan Officers and the Commercial team on the status of intended/ongoing project funding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018