Immediate Employment Trainee Baker in a Reputable Bakery
A Bakery based in Ohafia, Abia State, is recruiting for individuals willing to get into the baking world for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Trainee Baker
Location: Ohafia, Abia
- Follow existing recipes.
- Clean and maintain baking equipment, utensils, and tools.
- Monitor items during baking.
- Order and receive supplies and materials.
- Coordinate deliveries.
- Measure, weigh, and prepare ingredients.
- Knead, roll, cut, and prepare dough as needed.
- Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines, and other baking equipment.
- Ensure food surfaces and baking equipment meet all health and safety standards.
- SSCE or equivalent.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
- Previous experience as a cook, chef, baker’s assistant, or relevant work experience will be an advantage.
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Accommodation is available (free).
Deadline: 22nd August, 2018.
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email should be “Trainee Baker”.