IT Officer Vacancy At Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
Job Title: IT OFFICER
– Oversee the day to day Operation of computer networks including hardware and software support.
– Email/ Internet/ Systems Support Establishes and maintains user e-mail accounts; provides email training and software support; provides email documentation and updates user manual as needed.
– Manage anti-spam and anti- virus servers; researches and troubleshoots email problems by reviewing mail logs, records and network configuration
– Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security. Perform monthly backups and resolve server or data network problems.
– Perform scheduled network tasks, updating anti-virus definition files, monitoring network servers and providing internet and intranet user support and specialized trainings
– Other jobs assigned to you by management.
- B. Eng in Computer Engineering or other related discipline. Accuracy, prospecting skills, Analytical, Forecasting, Attention to detail, presentation skills, meeting and exceeding clients expectations, professionalism and written communication.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.