IT Support Administrator Job Vacancy at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited is a specialized Manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes.
Givanas Cosmetics has a diverse and dynamic workforce, ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds who have passion for excellence, are performance driven, result oriented. Our focus as a leading consumer trading conglomerate is to create a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
- Configuring and troubleshooting of the Organization’s Computers (Server, laptops and desktops)
- PIMS Backup, Rebuild, Clean-up, User access management and troubleshooting
- Keeping and managing IT inventory for the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of IT policies.
- Standardize IT process to support the goals of the organization
- Reduce organization spending on IT related costs
- Prepare the organization for the automation of its IT dependent tasks.
- Configuring of printers and troubleshooting
- Managing the organization’s intercom network
- Managing the Remote Access system (Remote Access Manager and Biometric machines.
- Creating LAN Network extensions for new offices and workstations.
- Keeping the LAN cables in orderly state to ensure a visually appealing environment.
- Supporting all users on the IT infrastructure.
- 2+ years of successful work experience
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Office and PC hardware
- Able and willing to run cable per industry standards
- Associate Degree or above in Computer Information Systems or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Network+ and/or A+ certification or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details.
Deadline: 20th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “IT Support Administrator”
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.