Job for Manager, Corporate Communications at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Communications
Job Number: 25767
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Minimum of 15 years post graduate experience in Communications/Media/Brand Management and Compliance in a reputable organisation
- Hands –on Experience in Public Relations, marketing, events, media relations, and corporate communications
- Ability to function well in a diverse team is an added advantage.
- Ability to work within strict timelines and generally under pressure, self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Develop the company’s communications and Public Relations strategies as part of the overall business strategy
- Produce appropriate communication materials for the company, the media and other stakeholders in the business. Planning and management of communication projects, concept development, research, writing, editing, proofreading and printing.
- Produce media intelligence periodic environmental scan reports
- Media relations management to support the company brand perspective and business strategic objectives
- Manage community relations from a media perspective
- Manage communication related agencies and stakeholders ensuring value adding
- Creatively build and manage reputation and perception
- Coordinate Stakeholder mapping and issues management to achieve effective reputation management.
- Develop and ensure compliance with company brand guidelines in all corporate identity platforms, publications, website, etc
- Plan and manage company events and sponsorships to promote company’s business and integrity.
- Manage crisis communication while ensuring preventive measures are efficiently put in place.
- Produce/Plan/ Coordinate efficient proactive internal communications to keep employees engaged, informed and motivated.
- Coordinate and supervise subordinates in providing communications functions that engage, inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online