TopYouGo is a full service Digital Marketing agency providing a wide range of Digital Marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Photographer
- We are looking for an experienced Studio Photographer to join our talented and dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will handle the photography jobs at the company’s photo studio, coordinate all studio, outdoor and corporate event shoots, edit all images to a professional standard and also handle graphic design projects on ad-hoc basis.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for providing expert support for studio hire, organising and directing studio and location shoots; taking photos, editing images, managing and maintaining the studio equipment and designing creative graphic images.
- To excel in this role, you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of how to run a photo studio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Must be able to operate modern DSLR cameras (Canon and Nikon) and other photography equipment confidently
- Ability to interpret clients request on shoots and creative designs very easily
- Assisting with proposals and quotes for photography and image editing services
- Graphics design (essential) and experience in image editing
- Advance photo retouching and photography tutoring – theory and practical (essential)
- Degree in ICT/Sciences/Engineering or similar fields (You can also apply if you have 5 years+ experience in a similar role but without a first degree – must have excellent communications skill; both written and verbal)
- Excellent photography enhancement skills; image editing, colour correction, retouching, image restoration, clipping path and image manipulation
- Graphics designing – designing web banners for ad promotion, images for social media post, corporate and brand identity design
- Ability to mentor and train junior photographers on both theoretical and practical aspect of photography
- Setting up studio equipment and directing studio shoots
- Handling and supervising all lighting and camera equipment during session
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing and framing of photographic images
- Ability to shoot in studio and on location
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure and depth of field
- A good equipment manager
- A problem solver who is keen to learn new skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle pressure while working to strict deadlines
- Creative and artistic
- Friendly with strong networking skills
- Good communicator with people skills
- Attention to detail and able to self-manage
- A passion for photography and graphics design
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); weekdays and Saturdays work required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st September, 2018.
Note: Ensure you add your Instagram handle and portfolio alongside your application for faster processing.