Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Banking cash and cheques collection into the designated bank account.
- Withdraw cheques issued for Clinics expenditures
- Raising cheques for payments.
- Deposit cash and cheques collected into the Clinics Bank Accounts.
- Other duty as may be assigned by Head of department
- Reconcile all cash collection and cross–check cash collected against daily sales by Shift Cashiers.
- Raise cash and cheque voucher with supporting documents.
- Post all cash collection and payment vouchers.
- Collect cheque books and bank statements from the Banks.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or in any other related field(s)
- Minimum of two(2) years experience in similar position
Deadline: 28th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as subject of email.