An expanding FMCG/Agribusiness Company in Kaduna State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, HND in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in FMCG industry.
- Must be Computer-literate
- Must possess valid driver’s licenses.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports (DRAR), weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors redistribution effectiveness and efficiencies of Distributors.
- Assist distributors to shore up secondary sales.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Job Grade: C.3
- He shall assist in all Physiochemical and Microbiological analysis on raw and packaging material, semi-finished and finished products.
- He shall carry out regular monitoring and documentation of PET bottle blowing to ensure it conforms to standard.
- He shall carry out all analysis on boiler, boiler feed water and document accordingly.
- He shall receive, monitor check and analyse all shelf stability samples and report any deviation promptly to the microbiologist/plant chemist.
- He shall be involved in fresh fruit reception, sampling, sorting and cleaning before crushing.
- He shall assist the chemist in the puree preparation, syrup and Juice mixing processes.
- He shall supervise the back washing processes and filter cleaning of the water treatment plant.
- He shall directly participate in process control activities in dairy and Juice plants.
- He shall assist the plant chemist in carry out research and development as the need arises for management decision.
- Timely and accurate documentation of activities for management information.
- He shall carry out any other duties as assigned by the Quality Control Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Science Lab Tech, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Microbiology
- Minimum of two years’ experience in food industry with special reference to Juice and Dairy Processing.
- Practical laboratory experience and analysis
- Problem solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.