Job Vacancy for Admin/PR Officer at GeekHub Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/PR Officer
- The Admin/PR Officer is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to the duties of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- The successful candidate will assist colleagues and executives within the organization, by supporting them with planning and distribution of information as well as be the point of reference for all queries, requests and work- related issues.
Key Skills and Educational Requirements
- Candidate MUST be IT Savvy
- Result and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in Computer skills- MS World, Excel, Power Point, Social Media etc. (Crucial)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw or other design tools. (Crucial)
- Proven minimum of one year work experience as an administrative or Online PR executive
- Efficient public relation skills and strong inter-personal relationship skills
- Savvy relationship builder
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High level of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Minimum educational requirement- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related course.
Role and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the business is conducted in accordance with its objectives
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Ensure office environment is kept organized and tidy
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make occasional travel arrangements for Company Executives
- Preparing of invoices and Documenting expenses
- Ensure company presence on all major social media handles – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Curate and create original and engaging content on a regular schedule.
- Drive content using both ‘paid-push’, Tailored Ad’s, and organic routes
- Grow an organic and loyal following
- Convert leads into buying customers
- Drive overall strategic direction of editorial, creative and management of production for websites (corporate site and associated properties), digital video (YouTube and other video channels) and other media outlets.
- Research, communicate, and meet with internal stakeholders to gain adequate product knowledge, understand business goals and objectives to get a clear understanding of how pivotal your role is to meeting those goals.
- Actively monitor and manage company’s public image on social image.
- Ensure requests for materials (copy, graphics, and video) from other internal departments are sufficient and being handled properly for content creation.
- Ensure to keep things fresh, editorially correct and factual before their display on social channels.
Deadline: 17th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.