Job Vacancy for Analyst, Revenue Assurance at 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Revenue Assurance
- Undertake initiatives to identify quantity andprevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and minimize loss; withprimary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processescontrol.
- Implementation of revenueassurance best practices across the revenue value chain
- Implementation and monitoringof single and multi-source KPIs, alarms and reconciliation on the integratedRevenue Management System
- Perform root cause analysis onidentified revenue assurance issues and follow through to resolution.
- Monitoring of system owners toensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Facilitate cross-departmentalco-ordination of RA activities and prompt escalation of material incidents;Analyse and follow up on RA incidents until resolution as well as definition ofmeasures to forestall future occurrence of such error scenario.
- Undertake constant review ofsubscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness accuracy andintegrity of service provisioning and billing
- Review of promotions/servicesoffered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view toensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Perform varying degrees ofcross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis, research and reconciliations using multipledata sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well asbilling completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform valueadding reconciliation on revenue streams such asPostpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/Interconnect/ VAS activity to identify weaknesses,leakages, and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of thirdparty payment schemes in order to ensure compliance with subsisting agreementsand ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earnedand payout figures.
- Perform analysis, research andprocess documentation of the processes for revenue assurance and identifynecessary control point.
- Have responsibility for theday-to-day operation of RA tool; including monitoring of predefined keyperformance indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of servicenods (Mediation, MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN) to ensure that potentialrevenue leakages/losses across the streams are proactively identified andmitigated.
- Follow-up on reported revenue impacting issuesidentified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operationsdepartment and providing adequate briefs/report on such to the Manager, CS/PSNetwork.
- Act as direct point of contactwith Business Segment, IT, Network Operations, Wholesale & CarrierRelations Teams and produce monthly revenue assurance reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,Engineering, IT, or other related fields
- Advanced PC skills withMicrosoft Excel, Access and good knowledge of data analysis/SQL/query tools.
- Relevant professionalcertifications (ACA, ACCA, CISA, OCA, CCNA)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years relevantwork experience
- Good knowledge of architectureand business operations of GSM networks
- Ability to multi-taskeffectively
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication andreporting skills (in English).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online