Job Vacancy for Confidential Secretary at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Maintains and updates the File Registers and Archive Register
- Procure and Organize Souvenirs & Services required for the department for Events, Projects & Programmes
- Ensures office equipment used in the office are in good working condition and arranges for repairs/services/replacement as necessary
- Maintains DGM’s diary, manages appointments and provides first point of contact
- Manages requisition of standard goods and stationery ,refreshments, furniture and all other housekeeping requirements for the DGM’s office and for the department
- Ensures all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval.
- Carries out general administration e.g. – timesheets, vacation chart, follows up payment of invoices, mission allowances, etc
- Prepares presentation documentation for the DGM and other members of the division
- Prepares the Agenda, Chairman’s Memo and draws up the programme as directed by the DGM for TIC Meetings
- Organises any other meetings as required by the division and types up and circulates minutes
- Create and maintain (share points)
- Manage functional requests for the DGM’s office including Finance & accounts, General Services, Travels, and Communication etc.
- Handle and prepare invoices and work orders for procured projects.
- Work with other secretaries within the directorate in communicating necessary changes and updates to the entity and the ED’s office.
- Plan & Assist the DGM Compliance to host trainings and workshops for external partners including but not limited to External Vendors, OPTS and other Compliance stakeholders
- Maintains the Safety of documents in safe cabinets
- Types and manages division correspondence
- Provides accuracy check on basic data and documents requiring DGM’s approval/signature
- Answers the telephone and takes messages
- Makes travel and other logistics arrangements for the DGM and other members of the division
- Responds to memos/letters (internal/external) as directed by the DGM
- Organize and setup Compliance Weekly Meetings by booking required meeting rooms & invitations to all invitees.
- Collate and Submit Weekly Report from all team members for the DGM Compliance
- Plan & Organize monthly Conversation Cafes in all districts.
- Keep records of monthly Absence schedules for all Compliance Team and publish all DOAs for the DGM to necessary recipients.
- Collate and File all Compliance Training attendances on the W Drive and assist to update records on a compass excel sheet.
- Keep records of all Q&A submitted by Compliance Officers taken during their training.
- Make request for a Compliance Intern in every batch and supervise their work flow and weekly report for SIWES.
- Assume the position of IST Correspondent and provide IST needs to all team members while liaising with the Business Analyst.
- Conduct a monthly meeting with Business Analyst on IST needs, submit monthly reports and annual forecast for IST needs within the entity.
- Performs any other duties as directed by the DGM
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Deadline:23rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online