MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Activation Manager
- To develop strategy and drive acquisition of MFS customers through Field activation.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Collaborate cross functionally – NWG, Marketing, Enterprise Solution, CR, in the regional and territorial engine rooms to ensure commercial alignment in achieving the objectives of revenue, profitability & market share in the sub-region
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Execute the retail strategy in the territory to achieve the objective of retail expansion, dominance, mind share and loyalty in the region.
- Identify, create and execute Communal & Goodwill events and sponsorship initiatives in the region to drive affinity and localization of the MTN brand in the region.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of MTNN products in the region.
- Achieve BTL visibility objectives across all outlet types and category in the region through the effective planning and execution of merchandising.
- Review analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and recommend future product development within the region.
- Develop and execute territory specific trade marketing initiatives to ensure achievement of the business objectives in the region.
- Develop and manage profitable and sustainable partnerships to achieve our data device and mobile money objectives in the territory.
- Ensure standard look and feel across all MTN retail outlet types in the territory
- Propose effective route-to-market options in implementation of all defined strategies for customer activation & retention.
- To manage and monitor customer activation and provide basic enablement for smooth operations across all regions /cross functional units.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Plan and manage supplier relationship with Distribution Company and customer relationships..
- Ensure effective communication of the MTN brand and proposition at the retail layer of the distribution channel
- Assist in establishing and maintaining consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Co-ordinate the presence and relationship of MTNN with stakeholders and policy makers at the Regional levels.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Regional and national travel
- BA, B.Sc, HND or B.Ed
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- MBA from a reputable local/ International institution an advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Marketing experience within an FMCG environment an advantage
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and/or banking industry an advantage
- Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Basic GSM
- MS office and common business applications
- Strategic management / decision making
- Effective leadership and human capital management
Deadline:31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online