WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Job No: 25757
- Support the General Manager-HR (GMHR) in the development of the HR strategy, whilst working in a liaison role with the corporate business planning team to develop COMPANY business plan
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labour relations
- Develop and champion greater collaboration between HR and other departments
- Deploy and lead creative and innovative strategies to recruit, develop and retain diverse workforce committed to providing safe, and world class outcomes
- Lead and constantly improve COMPANYs Employee Value Proposition ensuring alignment with the desire to be recognised as an employer of choice among our peers in the industry
- Drive and develop a talent management strategy that aligns with strategic objectives and fosters innovation in the workforce
- Develop and manage the execution of the COMPANY HR business scorecard through quarterly reviews, advising the GMHR on performance improvement action
- Support the GMHR in workforce planning projections and activities as part of executing the functional business plan
- Implement people-related strategies, initiatives, and services to support overall business strategy and aspirations, assuring corporate competitive value deliver
- Execute policies, regulations, systems and suite of services that assures regulatory compliance in Nigeria/UK, and flexibility to achieve sustained business continuity.
- Liaise with key internal/external stakeholders and experts to provide guidance to line managers and employees on laws, policies and practices on ER matters
- Oversee and provide organisational guidance on latest thinking in policies that protects the employee as an individual such as diversity, equal opportunities, Data privacy, etc.
- A relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 12-15 years industry experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online