Latest Job Opportunities at Howbury School, August 2018
Howbury School Lagos is a family oriented Nursery and Primary School offering a blend of the Nigerian and English National curriculum.
Life at Howbury School means not only working towards educating children, but also collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for impacting knowledge. We offer a series of programs that enable them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our teams members health and well being is our priority as well as rewarding them for their handwork.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
- Person will teach in a nursery and primary school in Ota, Ogun state
Job Title: School Record Officer
- Job is suited for person with Accounting background with experience in creating and categorizing records,managing inventory and accounts reconciliation.
- Suitable candidate will possess HND/B.Sc in Accounting or ATS/ICAN FINAL STAGE.
Job Title: Content Development and Community Engagement Officer
- Successful person will work creating contents for our social media platform.
- He/She will lead our business development efforts largely via community engagement activities and effective communication of our values and unique capabilities.
Salary is very competitive.
Deadline:30th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to:email@example.com