Rhabe Venture Limited commenced business in 1998 as a business development and marketing company. Rhabe has diversified its business to developing and manufacturing its own product. In November 22nd 2002 Rhabe was incorporated as a liability company and we are known today as Rhabe Ventures Limited to retain our original identity.
Our main focus in Rhabe Ventures Limited is to drive wealth creation and job creation harnessing indigenous natural resources and human capital development. We measure our success from the jobs we create directly and indirectly from our operation. Presently Rhabe is focused on three key areas consulting, agri-business and technology. Rhabe is producing easy to cook, ready to use wholesome food for healthy living and cooking convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
The Accountant Job Role is required to help the organisation attain the following:
- To achieve prudent financial Management, safeguarding all assets and ensuring no financial loss to the company.
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation
- Statutory Compliance- Taxes, Pension, ITF etc
- Fixed Assets Management- Fixed assets schedules, identification, insurance e.t.c
- Stores Administration- Ordering, Delivery & Inventory Management
- General Ledger Schedules/GL Proofing
- Interested Candidate Must Have a Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC Experience
- ICAN 9 years + OND or HND in Accounting.
- To ensure that Management obtains consistently timely, accurate, complete and relevant financial information for decision making and planning purposes.
- To ensure that all stakeholders interest are adequately protected.
- Preparation of Management Account Reports
- General Ledger Management
- Billing, Revenue And Receivables Management
- Expenditure And Accounts Payable Management
- Payrolls And Staff Payments
- Imprest And Treasury Management
- Bank Reconciliation
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
- Develop market leads for marketing engineering product range and convert Leads to customer
- Develop Marketing Strategy with the Marketing Manager and translate to marketing plan
- Fulfill existing customer order
- Model the expectation for a culture of safety by demonstrating safe, best work practices.
- Troubleshoots unusual or difficult issues requiring coordination and communication across cross-functional departments.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales report
- Create and make presentations on behalf of the company to potential clients
- Carry out and provide feedback from market research
- Drive events, promotions to support product sales
- Identify distribution channels and partners to expand company existing market channels
- Provide performance report against plan
- Set personal goals to achieve agreed targets.
- Must be analytical
- Must be a self starter
- Must have minimum of 5 years marketing experience post NYSC
- Must have problem solving capabilities and be able to strategies
- Must have HND/B.Sc in Marketing or Engineering from either a polytechnic or university
- Must be conversant with measurements and engineering principles
- Must be a driver with valid driver’s license
- Must have experience with marketing and creating new channels
- Must have good people and networking skills
- Must be able to work closely with the marketing manager
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (report writing skills).
- Must be adaptable and Flexible
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must display patients and tactical with resolving
- Have strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Must have ability to break barriers to open new business opportunity
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Must know Microsoft packages excel, powerpoint and word
- Understand and use engineering measuring instruments – venier calipers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com