Latest Job Vacancies at Sanofi Nigeria
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Ref Id: R2469815
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Process payments and ensure timely and accurate postings of transactions in in accordance with the company chart of accounts.
- Support the accounting function of the affiliate and maintain all records and registers.
- Support the finance manager in preparing final accounts and statutory reports for local authorities as well as in Closing activities (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual).
- Contributes to the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and/or other accounting and reporting records , in full respect of the financial reporting standards and regulations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of treasury flows and banking operations (local and international)
- Participate in stock counts with Supply Chain.
- Work in General accounting/Receivables/Payable accounting ( checking /posting entries, data maintenance,reconciliation and analysis…)
- Provide input for global social reports
- Part of the team to liaise with external auditors on audit of company accounts (interim and final)
- Part of the team liaise with tax authorities on tax filings and reports
- Ensure adequate internal controls over processes and assets of the company
- Participate in the budget and trend process (as required)
- Ensure all invoicing flows and validations for external (ESF) and internal (Interco) parties are respected.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting; with at least 5 years cognate experience in accounting, Finance, or Audit/Internal Control.
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word and windows)
- Knowledge of closing process is a must
- Knowledge of consolidation process and reporting is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP or appropriate accounting software is a must
- Documentation skills
- Integrity, good interpersonal relationships skills, self-confident, dynamic, creative, good “listener”.
- Internal: Marketing, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and regulatory bodies.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Medical Representative
Ref No: R2473299
Job Family Group: Sales – In the Field
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers).
- Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree with sales background.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply