Latest Recruitment at Afrab Chem Limited, 14th August 2018
Afrab Chem Limited is a consolidated and leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with Head office in Lagos and Area offices nationwide. We have been operating ri Nigeria for the past 50 years.
As a result of growth and expansion which has necessitated the need to source for ideal persons with requisite vision and drive to compliment the efforts of our indefatigable team, we therefore request applications for the positions below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Lagos / North, West / East
- The Preferred candidates must possess either B.Pharm, or First Degree in any of the Pure Biological Sciences with at least One(1) year experience selling Pharmaceutical products, with good networks knowledge of the applicable Areas.
- Age (25-35 years)
- The candidates must have a Valid Drivers licence and must have flair for travelling.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: North, West, East and Lagos
- The candidates must be seasoned Sales Managers with excellent managerial skills and experience to develop and manage sizeable field force and relationship with clients.
- Must be persuasive, broadminded with passion for sales, energetic and have clear vision of the dynamics in Pharmaceutical market.
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for achieving the Sales Areas; Target, merchandizing, promotional and distribution objectives, through radical and aggressive planning, co-ordinating, motivating and assessing of Medical Representatives and Grassroot Executives.
- The Candidates must be a Pharmacist or related discipline with at least five(5) years experience performing similar function, not morethan 45 years old.
- Must have a valid driving licence.
Job Title: Product Manager
Slot: 2 Openings
- The candidates for the positions must be envisioned, broadminded, analytical, energetic and natured with excellent conceptual skills and experience to match the challenges associated with the Pharmaceutical market.
- The preferable candidates must equally display good knowledge of promoting and managing brands with good track records with Health Institutions.
- The candidates must be a Pharmacist/Pharmacologist or related discipline with at least a year experience at Managerial level in a Pharmaceutical Company performing similar functions.
- Candidates must be within the age bracket of 25-40 years and must be efficient in driving with a valid Drivers Licence.
The salary is very attractive and includes incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Understated address at:
Afrab Chem Limited,
2Z Abimbola Street,
Isolo Industrial Estate,
P.O. Box 1647,
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2018.