Edgebase Technologies Limited, registered in Nigeria and also in the United States of America, is a company that specializes in the distribution of IT hardware. It manages a well organized and committed distribution network operation for computing equipment. We are an efficient and reliable source for computer hardware, software and peripherals. Edgebase closely supervises its distribution channel to optimize customer satisfaction and protect the company’s image through good market coverage, product availability and timely customer support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- Ensure accurate records of all transactions
- Advise Management on resource utilization to ensure that they are in accordance with budgetary allocation and operational plans
- Perform full audit cycle, including risk assessment of company’s activities
- Prepare and present periodic audit reports, that reflect compliance with appropriate internal control measures of the company
- Review monthly operating statement and accounting records.
- Track company’s fixed assets.
- Raise audit queries and observations on deviations from internal control processes
- Accurate product costings, margins and markup calculations and sales commission computation.
- Inspection and verification of inbound and outbound products, liaising with all relevant personnel and departments within the organization
- Monthly inventory and record taking of store and engineering units for product confirmation,
- Provide support to External Auditors
- Liaise with the Finance Department to ensure annual accounts are prepared and presented in a clear and concise manner as to convey adequate information for both long and short-term financial positions
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 2 to 3 years cognate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detais and multitasking skills
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive (Dell)
- Contribute to the Annual Operational Plans and monitoring, and to report on performance.
- Assist the Head of Development & Sales Team in the preparation of reports to Senior Management
- Generate and follow up sales leads day to day lead for the company
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Manager in day to day sales and marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent quality sales and marketing service against Key Performance Indicators, which are continually improved and meet the diverse needs of the business
- Contribute to the setting of the sales and marketing budgets and ensure that these are appropriately monitored against Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Master’s degree would be added advantage.
- Membership and Certifications from relevant professional bodies is required.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication, interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Must be computer literate.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com