Job Title: QA/QC Officer
- QA/QC Officer makes sure that products meet standards of quality.
- They measure and weigh products, examine samples and test them.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ‘inspection’ role within a busy facility management company.
- Knowledge of Standards of Nigeria (SON) in an Engineering environment.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English language.
- Computer literate with excel, word and power point.
- Able to work on own initiative & without supervision.
- Be a team player
Job Title: Plumber – Technician
- Involves maintaining swimming pool
- Good knowledge of pipe fittings.
- Involves maintaining water treatment plant
- Involves maintaining sewage treatment plant
Application Deadline 13th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com