Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited, 31st August, 2018
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Industrial Hygeine Officer
Req ID: Req-1421
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Ensures external representation to Industry, Regulators and other stakeholders on industrial hygiene issues to protect company interests
- Contributes to development, maintenance and implementation of industrial hygiene competencies, skills and tools across entities, including coaching and guidance
- Develops and updates Company industrial hygiene procedures, plans, and programmes to ensures best industry practices
- Develops and updates industrial hygiene database and ensures timely reporting
- Bachelor of science (B.Sc.) in Industrial Hygiene or related Science disciplines
- M.Sc. Occupational Health & Safety will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 year working experience in Industrial Hygiene / Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal Leadership Skills, Time Management, Team building, Communication skills, Confidentiality and interpersonal Initiative.
- Occupational Health, HSE, Industrial hygeine, HSE Audits & inspections, Risk Assessment.
Job Title: DW Subsea Projects & Methods Engineer
Req ID: 1418
- Ensure the execution of Subsea projects and R&D subjects are performed on time, within budget and in line with Subsea operating philosophy and standards
- Ensure the full integration of subsea processes into Company SAP system
- Maintain an upto date record of lessons learned during subsea operations and interventions.
- Support the DW Subsea team in preparing procedures and smart tools for intervention and monitoring of subsea equipment performance.
- Provide technical assistance in the development of, and work in accordance with, the company’s DW Subsea operating guideline and philosophy.
- Ensure that all subsea files within the network folder are regularly updated
- Education: Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Controls Engineer (or equivalent)
- A Masters degree in Subsea Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or related fields will be an advantage
- Professional experience (total number of years) : 5 – 7 years minimum
- Knowledge of Deepwater Technology, Subsea Production Systems, Subsea Control Systems, FPSO, Gas and Water Injection
- Subsea integrity database, Subsea Engineering, Subsea intervention
Job Title: Mechanical Static, Marine & Lifting Equipment Engineer
Req ID: 1419
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own specialty, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, Lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment.
- Experience: 5 years as Chief Engineer on board vessel or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Material repair, Maintenance, Static Equipment, Marine Operations
Job Title: Production Engineer (within SMART Room)
Req ID: 1420
- Immediate response for process upset conditions, front line trouble shooting and site support in the safe and efficient delivery of production targets
- Perform Process calculations & suggest plant adjustments in relation with previous activity mentioned
- Interface with site for daily production morning calls, taking resulting actions.
- Monitor and optimise process operating parameters via DeltaV DCS and PI Process Book to ensure all possible improvements are identified and actioned.
- Update Site procedures for RSES validation
- Identify problem areas and bottlenecks within the existing system, trouble shoot solutions for improvement.
- Initiate Site Modification request for the plant to ensure safety and production optimization.
- Follow-up as well as keep record on SCE and other safety valve test
- Review leak testing programmes for shutdown campaign work.
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering/Technology with minimum 5 years industry experience in engineering or production/well performance operations.
- Well Performance, Production Engineer, Production
Job Title: Confidential Secretary to the DMD
Req Id: Req-1423
- Manage the DMD’s Calendar, emails and internal and external contacts
- Respond to emails and re-routed phone calls linked to the DMD’s Office
- Receive and review letters, correspondences, internal and external documents addressed to the DMD’s office
- Consolidate and file letters, correspondences, internal and external documents requiring the DMD’s signature
- Manage the DMD’s office expense and Special Advance payments required to manage the office efficiently.
- Schedule both internal and external appointments for the DMD
- Make all travel arrangements including hotel/vehicle reservations
- Manages all Visitors including VIP’s that visits the DMD’s Office.
- Participates in Uploading documents in the Document Manager & Events Planner (DMEP) SharePoint database
- Serve as the Event Logger – A Role within the Crisis Management Team (CMT) Task Matrix of the District.
- Secretarial, Secretary, Administration, Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply