Latest Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited, 31st August, 2018
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Plan and organize accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Promote and market the Hotel
- Manage budgets, financial plans and control expenditure
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Analyze sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Deliver on set and achieve sales and profit targets
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- Ensure excellent customer service and management.
- Ensure events and conferences run smoothly
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Ensure security is effective Recruit, train and monitor staff.
- First Degree in Business management, Hospitality management, or similar.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene including HACCP and food preparation.
- Excellent Listening, Management, Organizational, Leadership and Problem-Solving Skills.
Job Title: Accountant
Core Purpose Of The Job
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance. ICAN/ACCA, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years
- Professional manner.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and decision making. Attention to detail
- Highly developed investigative skills
- Hospitality industry experience required
Job Title: Marketing Manger
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Art or Social Sciences and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 Years’ Experience
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers
- Basic accounting, accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential;
- Extensive knowledge of road networks and routes
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking
- Experience in FMCG
Deadline: 14th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com