Magento 2.0 Developer Job in an E-commerce Organisation
An E-commerce Organisation based in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Magento 2.0 Developer
- A great opportunity for an experienced Magento 2.0 developer to join our dynamic team.
- You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career.
- The Magento 2.0 developer is responsible for providing quality solutions that meet development requirements in support of our eCommerce platform projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 2 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento 2.0 development (Plugin / Theme development / API).
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations
- Experience of Zend Frame work, Core PHP, PHP frameworks
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem.
- Must be extremely passionate about learning new technologies & implementing them
- Good understanding of website analytics (preferably Google analytics), website optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website security, and other web services
- Experience of building mobile apps.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing with Basic Photoshop design knowledge.
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Magento 2 developer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects.
- You will be responsible for designing, building and supporting responsive and adaptive web pages with creative designs that deliver an excellent customer experience.
- You will also ensure that all websites are fully SEO optimized with improved visibility on search engines.
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Develop on the Magento 2 platform
- Develop and install custom extensions.
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
- Other duties as needed.
Deadline: 20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org