The Center for Community and Health Development International is a non-discriminatory, non-governmental organization with a mandate to improve the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women. CHAD was established in 2002 by a group of women from different religious and ethnic background in Gombe state, North East Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Directorate: Strategic Information
- The job holder will be a member of the State Team and will support program monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and quality assurance (QA) systems.
- Support the setting up of M&E and QA systems at new program sites in the state
- Provide technical assistance to program sites in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement
- Facilitate the provision of technical support to strengthen M&E and QA systems at the state level
- Contribute to the development and review of appropriate data collection tools and procedures for all monitoring and reporting needs
- Contribute to the periodic review of the organizations quality improvement protocol, in line with national protocol
- Share program output data with the state team and the State Government through the state team Lead
- Monitor the progress of the program towards achieving targets in the State
- Work in collaboration with other members of the state team to follow up on Monitoring & Evaluation Committees at the program sites to ensure the promotion of data utilization by relevant end-users
- Conduct periodic visits to program sites
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Public Health or a Health-related Degree and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, and planning and executing program evaluation.
- Fluency in English and Igbo languages
Deadline: 27th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the job position and location being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.