Network Administrator Job Vacancy at Dangote Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Function/Domain: Information Technology
- Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computers or IT.
- Should be good at design, implement and Maintain hybrid networks.
- Should be CISCO certified, Microsoft Certified and certified &knowledge in Firewall Security.
- Should certified server & Domain Management.Knowledge of Data Centres, Server Infrastructure, CCTV & PABXsystem, Data backup.
- Should be able to Configure, maintain and operate CISCO Routers,Fortinet Firewall and CISCO Switches.
- In addition, should have 5yrs to 10 years.
- Works independently in trouble- shooting and providing technical and developer support for products / solutions in 24×7 environment
- Typically interaction with systems administration teams at client locations
- Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of routers and switches (primarily CISCO devices), Firewalls devices including Fortinet, CISCO, SonicWALL, Juniper
- Understand and troubleshoot WAN circuit incidents using, Loop tests, port statistics verification, physical verification and coordination
- Design, implement and manage the LAN & WAN setup for Group offices and globally distributed Data canters. o Ensure all networks of group are always available and secure
- Ensure all network design documentation are updated in the systems
- Mentor the juniors in the team to troubleshoot network issues o Setup manage and maintain DDOS mitigation system
- Setup manage and maintain Wireless networks for office including CISCO, Ubiquity and other Wireless products
- Trouble shoots and maintains the WAN network consisting of multiple P2P and VPN links from different service providers
- Manage relationship with ISP and service providers to troubleshoot connectivity and performances issues
- Manage a large LAN deployment with more than 2000 end points Manage the setup of small home offices of executives
Deadline: 8th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online