Online Marketing Officer (Retail Service) Vacancy at Kloverharris Limited, 15th August, 2018
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Officer (Retail Service)
- Partake in online promotions and campaigns to project the organization and drive traffic to the website
- Collaborate with back end support staff to continually improve user experience
- Work with product providers for regular updates to ensure ease of accessing their product features
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep in-house strategies up to date
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic aimed at better optimization of marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media etc
- Grow prospect database by identifying, contacting and recruiting potential website users
- Promote website popularity via social media to ensure a steady stream of traffic
- Identify new trends in web-based marketing and evaluate new technologies to ensure the organizational brand is at the fore front of industry developments particularly in the area of retail banking and broadband services
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies to drive brand awareness
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a retail marketing officer
- Experience in online retail marketing will be an added advantage
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage
- Proven experience as a retail banker or similar role; sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Sound knowledge of retail banking and broadband services
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in social media marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimisation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th August, 2018.