TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Nursery and Early Years Teacher (NEYT)
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced EYFS Teacher to join our committed staff team.
- We are looking for an outstanding early years practitioner who believes in the potential of all children.
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
- Must possess at least 4 years EYFS Teaching experience.
- Qualified documented Certification / Diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.