Lorache Group – Our client, a leading publishing company in law publication and Sales, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Roles and Requirements
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a Degree in Marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Create strategies that help companies meet their sales objectives
- They conduct research, evaluate product demand, establish pricing strategies, identify a target audience, and determine the best way to reach that audience.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- A marketing graduate or related field with Min of 1 years Experience in CORE SALES.
Deadline:30th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: email@example.com