Ongoing Recruitment In A Reputable Educational Services Company
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client in the Educational Services Sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Director
- The Development group (real estate, physical planning, and construction) owns the life cycle of academy expansion, from identifying potential land deals in our communities through to constructing academies, sometimes several dozen at a time. The construction team is a key area of the business and is responsible for the construction, modification or repair of school buildings prior to the opening of all academies.
- Degree(s) in Civil Engineering or Construction from a recognized university
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience working in a construction development role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a team and experience motivating a field-based team to achieve targets
- Strong understanding of building/planning codes and local permitting processes in AP
- Appropriately registered with the relevant professional bodies
- Very detail-oriented, organized, and hands-on; willing to travel frequently at short notice to get things done
- Strong project management skills and experience – overseeing multiple deliverables at numerous sites. Key to this are computing skills especially in Excel.
- Knowledge and experience managing construction-related supply chain
Job Title: Construction Manager
- We are looking for someone who is good with the details and not afraid of spending long hours in the field (in the slums) to make sure the job is accomplished.
- A full time Construction Manager who to provide critical leadership to manage these simultaneous construction projects being led by construction foremen and day labourers.
- 8 years’ experience in senior project management or construction management role, especially one where you were managing many sites/projects simultaneously.
- Experience with very process-oriented project management
- Experience in construction management, ideally in situations where budgets are incredibly constrained
- Comfortable and willing to work in slums
- Experience with managing distributed teams of people
- Experience managing inventory at multiple sites and ensuring there are systems to prevent loss
- Experienced in developing budgeting/accounting system to ensure easy auditing of the financial transactions
- Experienced user of MS Project, ArchiCAD/AutoCAD and MS Excel
- A background or experience in detailed ultra-low cost engineering design a plus
- Comfortable with using and analyzing data, budgets, and information to make better decisions
Job Title: Training Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience with proven track record of achieving high academic outcomes with pupils.
- Minimum of three years of experience in teacher training or school leadership.
- Management and Supervisory Experience is Significant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint required.
Job Title: Customer Insight Coordinator
- Seeking a research coordinator to be in charge of ensuring that all data collection, data syncing and report writing work is done in accordance with the protocols, coordinating with the Research Manager in assignment of field work duties to the Research Associates and Assistants among other roles assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Demography, Anthropology, Statistics or other related Social Science field
- Over 2 years’ experience in conducting field research in a fast paced or rapidly growing commercial organization with multiple departments where the use of technology solutions was a key strategy.
- Experience coordinating or managing a team of staff, preferably remotely or field based
- Experience working in slums, informal settlements and in rural areas
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel modeling
- Experience providing guidance to data collection and data entry teams
- Experience using Excel for data entry, data manipulation and analysis
- Experience using statistical analysis tools (SAS, STATA and SPSS)
- Very good at interpreting and using maps for research work
- Experience in use of PDA, net books or other related device for research
- Automated analysis of data to quickly identify key metrics
- Systematized rating system for new potential plots
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven and able to work with very minimum supervision
- Able to work in fast paced environment and able to prioritize work
Job Title: Construction Quality Inspector
- The Construction Quality Inspector must work in conjunction with the construction supervisors and the foremen to ensure the timeliness of project construction and completion as well as the adherence to provided specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Good knowledge of current construction technology and practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction management.
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
- The Construction Supervisor is responsible for the construction activities for allocated sites. This begins with appraisal of proposed new sites and includes ensuring that prior arrangements are made for effective project start up, smooth work progress and payments, effective decision making and finalised project close-out.
- Minimum Qualifications: Higher Diploma in Building, Construction, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in site supervision on busy sites preferably in labour intensive project
- Should have good knowledge of basic construction technology and practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th August, 2018.