PACT Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Program Interns, 30th August, 2018
Pact, established in 1971, is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA and has been working in Nigeria since 2005 to strengthens local capacity, forge effective governance systems and transforms markets into a force for development. Pact has presence in 29 countries around the world working in Health, Livelihoods, Governance, and Access to Markets, Capacity Development and Natural Resource Management.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Program Intern
- Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required.
- Proficient in English (any other foreign language is an asset) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Degree in International development, Social work or other related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience in a similar role in the NGO sector.
- Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets ,
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written).
- Provide logistics and admin support during program meetings.
- Support in the collation of reports and success stories from the projects.
- Provide support on program databases and development of tools.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Directly support the Program Quality Director on all programmatic initiatives.
- Support the development of work plans, reports and project documentation.
- Conduct research to enhance program performance
- Collate monthly activities from field offices for country office monthly calendar.
- Provide program support to the technical team.
- Support the Business and program development in strategic and business development initiatives
- Research current development sector conditions and long-term market developments and trends
- Work with internal and external experts to evaluate strategic fit and business potential of growth opportunities.
- Assisting with the implementation of goals related to Business Development and communication for the organization
- Writing, assisting with developing materials for use to communicate with the different stakeholders.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com