PHP/Laravel 5 Software Developer Job Vacancy at PropertyPro.ng
PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP/Laravel 5 Software Developer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job field: I.T
- Your mission is to build best of breed software products and services for the Property Vertical PropertyPro.ng
- Proficiency in MySQL, Redis, Mongodb, Memcached and related storage technologies.
- Team player and willing to go beyond the call of duty when the need arises.
- Tenacity and the ability to solve complex software bugs.
- Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform.
- Competent with cloud computing, Amazon Web Services ideally.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Git and Linux.
- Work closely with DevOps
- Participate in the scrum planning, process and daily stand-ups.
- Deliver software according to agreed timelines
- Seasoned communicator as regards technical and business/ functional aspects of assigned work.
- Be comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Ensure high tests coverage for Backend, Frontend and API
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving work of your peers as part of the software development process.
- Use prescribed tools and work according to the established PropertyPro.ng software development process.
- Experience with PHP, specifically OOP and Laravel >5.0 and highly competent in software design patterns.
- Keep abreast with industry trends, new technologies and best practise in the software development space.
- Constantly innovate and raise the bar of software quality.
- Proactively improve products, systems, processes
- Key Relationships
- Qualification: BA/BSc/MSc/
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- AWS (or similar cloud services)
- PHP / OOP (minimum of 3 years)
- MySQL / relational databases (min 3 years)
- Laravel 5
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2018.