Radix Pension Managers Limited Recruitment for Driver
Radix Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator by the National Pension Commission. On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
We are currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Supervisor/Manager: Admin Manager
Working Relationships: All Staff
- Reporting to the Admin Manager, the Driver is to provide safe driving support and general administration and logistical work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Senior School Leaving Certificate (WAEC/NECO)
- Valid National Driver’s License
- Minimum 5 years experience as driver with good driving record.
- Good traffic judgment
- Good knowledge about car mechanics
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent road networking skills
- Accountable and must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Observe all road and traffic laws and regulations.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance:
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle.
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required.
Car Logbook Maintenance:
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
Deadline: 6th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word/PDF formats only to: email@example.com