Recent Job Vacancies In A Reputable FMCG Conglomerate
Lorache Group – Our client, an FMCG Conglomerate, is searching for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- A Candidate with 5-8 years experience ,preferably on related field
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Executive (Social Media)
- We are looking for a Brand and Marketing Executive. An active and vibrant individual with good knowledge of Brand Marketing and Social media enthusiast.
Principal Accountabilities/Overall Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising product development and brand management.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practice and strategies.
- Grows and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms, including facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Creates and distribute engaging written or graphic contents in the form of e-newsletter, webpage and blog contents or social media messages.
- Assist in strategic development and distributing all promotional marketing material.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Science.
- Marketing Skill
- Communication skill
- Creative skill
- Graphic &Social media skill.
Job Title: Digital Manager
- A Candidate who can Develop Brand digital media plan to maximize impact on brand equity growth
- An Applicant who will Lead annual digital strategic planning in conjunction with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Procurement, R&D and Accounts) and agency partners
- A Candidate who will be a constant source of creative digital strategies.
- A Candidate who can Research, identify and create media plans for digital opportunities
- An Applicant who can Develops and implements all digital media tactics across online channels such as Social, Display, Mobile, SEM, SEO, OPRM etc.
- An Applicant who will Leads digital performance analytics and continued optimization of plan
- A Candidate who will Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- A Candidate who can Manage the daily execution of local, targeted paid search and display campaigns
- A Candidate who can Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- An Applicant who will Maximize E-commerce channels to create awareness and sales of the products.
- An Applicant who can Manage Digital media budget and ROI
- A Candidate who can Create and maintain key digital metrics reports and dashboards, traffic and acquisition, conversion, campaign metrics and forecasts.
- A Candidate who can Track, analyze and report campaign results through weekly reports.
- A Candidate who can arrange and organize Bi-weekly training for team members on emerging digital trends.
- Customer Service Personnel’s
- Graphics Designers
Collaboration with other Department:
- Marketing – To assist in effective multichannel marketing and to run digital campaigns in line with on-ground marketing activities
- Sales – To participate in sales activities and help create a new channel for sales online
- Procurement – This function assist in getting cost effective deals to ensure digital marketing remains low-cost and efficient.
- R&D – To work together to produce NPDs in line with the Holistic Marketing plan.
- Accounts – To fund design, development, and execution of digital campaigns and creation of digital assets based on digital strategy.
- A Candidate with 5-8yrs experience, preferably on related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st August, 2018.