Recruitment for Graduate Software Programmer/Developer at Cittanuvola
Cittanuvola is a well-established cloud computing organisation with a unique focus on Software as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service. The company’s mission is to create, design, build and develop innovative cloud business and mobile solutions of the highest quality standards with the aim of adding value to our customers which are targeted globally around the world.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Programmer/Developer
- Analysing information, problem definition, and requirements
- Solution development, general programming skills, software design, software debugging
- Software documentation, software testing, problem-solving
- Teamwork, software development fundamentals, software development process, software requirements
Education & Experience Required
- Degree in any Computer Science other related courses.
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of IT, with a background in computer science from a reputable institution.
- Competence in MVC framework, c#, and Ajax programming
- Experience in web programming and cloud development
- Must be intelligent, self-disciplined, confident and ready to work
- Physically and mentally fit to perform under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A competitive salary
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Deadline: 17th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org