Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively deal with enquiries about company and company products
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Effectively serve walk in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient and effective customer relations
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Preparing of weekly reports and rapid after sales service
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
- Please note that this job requires long hours of standing.
- Work Pattern: Shift Basis
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside in Ikeja, Festac, Lekki/Ajah.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Good customer service skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of application should include your location.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.