Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Renewable Power Solutions Firm in Victoria Island, Lagos, is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
- Capable and well conversant to tools and software used for designing solar power solutions
- Well versed to use portable energy audit instruments such as power analysers, data loggers etc. Able to assess most accurately the energy consumption profile and energy cost profile of the consumers. Capable of optimally sizing solar power solutions.
- Have very good knowledge of power systems such as solar panels, controllers, inverters/UPS, energy storage (Batteries), protection and security systems.
- Capable of preparing Single Line Diagrams
- Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Services with focus on EPC projects and Energy Services for solar power solutions
- Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams
- Design solar systems based on customer requirements; mini grid and roof top solar etc. Discuss with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Assist in researching and developing new products
- Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers’ end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Candidate must possess a Min of B.Sc Degree in Electrical Electronics or its equivalent in any related field.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a SALES ENGINEER in a Renewable Power Solation Firm.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Hands on experience in system design for Solar/Renewable energy
- Team leadership skills
- Experience with PV Syst photovoltaic software or similar comprehensive software tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English oral and written communication skill
- Excellent knowledge on power systems – DG sets, Transformers, Inverters, UPS, MPPT, Solar Panels, Batteries, etc.
- Skills in setting up remote monitoring system.
Deadline: 8th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com Using “Sales Engineer” as the Subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.