Sales Executive Job Vacancy at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-time
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Selling of all types of Security devices eg CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control etc.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Company’s product.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process, which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
Job Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND.
- Desired Courses: Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in marketing/selling of Electronic Security devices e.g. CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control System etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st September, 2018.