Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, DI
Job ID: 70597
Organisation: Digital Factory
Job Type: Full-time
- Systematically analyze and early identify market and customer trends for relevant business.
- Timely and complete provision of the requisite inputs for processing proposals as well as conducting the LoA process for all binding proposals to ensure high proposal quality that entails minimum risks.
- Frequent visits to the decision-makers of our customers and business partners to cultivate relationships (preliminary acquisition)
- Sales of PD/DF equipment with specific customers
- Sales Consulting
- Sales support/Administration
- Experience in power supply business.
- Experience in sales activities.
- Team supervisory experience
- Conduct market, competitor and customer analyses for strategy development and tactical sales.
- Create strategic marketing concepts for each product incl. positioning in market and towards competition.
- Evaluate the performance of the sales workers
- Represent Siemens at Trade associations, conventions and meetings to promote products
- Provide quotation and conduct contract negotiations, incl. systematic documentation and communication of the negotiation results, to ensure achievement of the planned volume of new orders in line with the stipulated positive margin.
- Intercultural experience in cooperation with internal and external parties desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online