Sales/Marketing Manager Vacancy In A Renowned Multinational Company
A key distributor to a multinational company, with a track record in the manufacture of lubricants of world standard, and head office in Lagos. A market leader in the industry in Nigeria and other African markets requires the services of a resourceful and dynamic Marketing professional, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Manager
Qualification & Required Skills
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A candidate with an experience in Niger delta terrain will be an added advantage as the location for this position will be in that environment covering principally South East and South South axis effectively.
- A university degree in marketing or any other social science
- An aggressive and hard charging with a can-do attitude, with a minimum 5-7 years of experience in Marketing & Sales management in FMCG.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Overall management of sales portfolio to maximize profit through the development of strategies to attract and retain customers in order to meet and surpass set sales targets and in all, drive sales growth
- Manage customers in conjunction with the Technical team to ensure that customers’ needs are met
- Plan & execute Sales & marketing with the Sales team, as well as public relations/advert activities for the organization
- Conduct and arrange periodic market surveys so as to discover new markets and innovative ways to continue to penetrate core markets
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and other operational benefits available depending on the experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.