Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Technician
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Repair any fault or damage in the machines –production, packaging, warehouse, raw material silo, boilers, chillers, and to reduce downtime
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned to you periodically.
- Inspect PLC’s operations and troubleshooting where needed.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- B.Tech./HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other relevant Technical certificates.
- Membership of professional certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years of cognate experience in manufacturing companies
- Have automation background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (CV’s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the above job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview