At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Evaluator
Job Id: 2018-3509
- Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results.
- Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit this Role If:
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home.
- Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week.
- Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Nigeria
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.