Vacancies for Sales Executive at Xanadu
AgriBarnBridge Limited is recruiting for her sister company Xanadu, an hospitality Company that caters to all types of property, from small boutique hotels to famous franchises, and we deliver consistent excellence to every client, regardless of size, profit or brand. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Use consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales
- Report monthly results and relevant market information, including competitive activities
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on companys service offering to win accounts
- Deeply understand the services of the company and articulate their benefits effectively
- Must demonstrate knowledge of companys service offering to clients
- Must research and understand market trends for clients engagement.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customers, based on their service needs and requirements
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market, accounts acquisition and retention
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities for old and new accounts
- Monitor, track, report sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/sales targets
- Train the sales team in the art of selling and ensure that all sales staff meet quota within specific periods.
- Drive the identification of potential business opportunities that extend beyond market needs or trends
- Strong proven experience in sales or relevant role
- Minimum of a Degree in relevant field.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Superior time management skills
- Persuasive communicator
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- 2 – 5 years cognate work experience in Sales and Marketing
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to grasp and adapt to new concepts
- Fast learner with passion for sales
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com